Macari Vineyard in Mattituck – the site of this year’s “Sunset & Wines” summer event – provided just the right venue for the evening.
Once again, Members and guests enjoyed cool conversation, cool wine, cool music AND hot lobster! With a backdrop of never ending rows of vines, a setting sun and many friends and friends to be – I can say I am sure everyone who attended “Sunset and Wines” enjoyed themselves.
With both soft background music for conversation during dinner, but also music to the needs of those wishing to dance, Tom Damiani was terrific. Christopher Michael Catering lived up to their well deserved reputation with an abundant offering -even accommodating those not proficient in dissecting a lobster.
Raffle prizes were won by the following
• 1st Prize, 12’ Spirit DLX Kayak & Paddle: V. Beck, Southold NY
• 2nd Prize, Samsung 32” LED HDTV: L. Beninati, Southold NY
• 3rd Prize, Canon Powershot A4000 8x Optical Zoom Camera: M. Aebisher, Peconic NY
• 4th Prize, Cuisanart 16 Bottle Electric Private Reserve Wine Cellar: S. Officina, Old Bethpage NY
• Door Prize: M. Beninati, Southold, NY
If you weren’t there, you missed a good one. But, there is always next year!